Since not all workers in Saudi Arabia have sufficient knowledge of the compensation process for work-related injuries, contacting a work accident lawyer is crucial in the event of an accident. Sometimes employers try to neglect their legal obligations to provide compensation, whether the harm was caused by a workplace injury or an illness resulting from work-related activities.
And because remaining silent or attempting to pursue your rights on your own may result in the loss of your right, seeking the assistance of an experienced accident lawyer is your best action. By just reading you can obtain valuable legal information and answers regarding work-related accidents.
services of work accident lawyer.
The majority of individuals are at risk of suffering material or moral damage due to various accidents that may occur during work or as a result of the actions of another party, whether an individual or the company they are employed with. In such cases, it is essential to seek the assistance of a work accident lawyer, whose primary role is to engage in legal negotiations to restore the individual’s rights and obtain the appropriate compensation.
Therefore, it is essential to gain a comprehensive understanding of the services provided by such a lawyer:
- Providing legal consultations and expert opinions in the field of labor affairs in various accident-related cases, regardless of whether the client is an employee or an employer.
- The identification and explanation of all the rights that arise from an injury, as well as the methods of obtaining those rights through legitimate legal avenues.
- Relying on legal precedents and evidences that confirm the client’s right to compensation in order to prove the client’s entitlement to compensation.
- Obtaining the most appropriate compensation for a physical or psychological injury suffered.
- Assistance in filing a compensation claim and proving the damages suffered by the employee, followed by the submission of the claim to the competent court.
- Drafting of labor claims and objections to be submitted after the issuance of primary judgments by the labor court in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for appeal and review by the appellate court.
- Providing assistance in filing a complaint with the Saudi Arabian labor office.
- Representation of clients in labor disputes before the labor courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and attendance of amicable sessions held by the Ministry of Labor in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Best work injury lawyers in saudi arabia.
The Saudi legislator is keen to regulate the working relationship between the worker and the employer to be in the best possible manner. Therefore, there must be a balance in the relationship between them
Employers are legally obligated to ensure the health and safety of their employees, and if an employer fails to fulfil their duty of care and this result in injury or illness, and it can be proven that they were negligent in their actions, you may be eligible to make a compensation claim.
Based on that, it is essential to seek the assistance of a skilled work accident lawyer in Saudi Arabia to protect the rights of workers in case of injury. Such a lawyer can also help employers understand their legal obligations towards their workers in such situations.
The role of a work accident lawyer becomes of utmost importance when a worker sustains injuries that result in permanent disability or impediment preventing them from working for the rest of their life or for a prolonged period of time, which may continue for years. In such cases, one might wonder How to Find the Best Work-Related Injury Lawyer?
Here is a list of the best 4 lawyers specializing in work-related injuries in Saudi Arabia:
- Mohammed Al-Dossary the best work-related injury lawyer.
- A lawyer from Al-Dossary Law Firm is an expert in injury lawsuits.
- Saudi Arabia labor lawyer from Al-Safwa Law Firm is efficient in compensation cases.
- Lawyer Hussain Hassan Al-Daadi is an expert in work cases.
Types of work injuries.
Due to the abundance of rumors and misconceptions surrounding the Saudi labor law regarding work-related injuries and their consequences for both the employee and employer, it is necessary to explain the following:
The main types of injuries are:
- Traumatic injuries: These are injuries that occur due to a single, sudden event such as a fall, being struck by an object, or a motor vehicle accident.
- Repetitive motion injuries: These injuries result from prolonged and repeated movements, such as typing, using a mouse, or assembly line work.
- Occupational diseases: These are illnesses that result from exposure to hazards in the workplace, such as asbestos, silica, or lead.
- Psychological injuries: commonly referred to as mental health ones, are brought on by being exposed to a variety of pressures at work, such as bullying, harassment, or traumatic experiences
- Chemical exposure injuries: These injuries result from exposure to hazardous chemicals, such as acids, solvents, or pesticides.
- Electrical injuries: These injuries result from exposure to electrical energy, such as electrical shock or electrocution.
- Thermal injuries: include burns from hot surfaces or explosions that happen as a result of being exposed to heat or fire.
- Biological injuries: These injuries result from exposure to biological hazards, such as viruses, bacteria, or fungi.
occupational injury conditions.
For an injury to be considered as an occupational injury, it must have been caused by the employee’s work or work-related activities and must have taken place while the employee was on the job. This implies that injuries that happen outside of work or during non-work-related activities are usually not considered as occupational injuries.
The Ministry of Labor regulates work-related injuries and compensation for such injuries through a set of regulations and laws:
- If a worker suffers a work-related injury or occupational illness during work, the employer is responsible for providing medical treatment and covering all medical expenses until the worker’s recovery.
- The affected individual or their family is entitled to compensation equivalent to the worker’s salary for a period of three years if the worker suffers permanent disability or death as a result of the injury.
- If the injury results in partial permanent disability the affected worker is entitled to compensation according to the disability percentage guide table multiplied by the value of total permanent disability compensation.
- However, the injury is not considered a work-related injury if it results in a disability that does not allow the worker to perform their job or resume their duties for a period not exceeding (three) days.
- Employers or their representatives must report work-related injuries requiring medical care beyond first aid to the relevant office within (three) days of becoming aware of the injury. Failure to report without a valid excuse results in payment of daily compensation to the injured worker for the period preceding notification.
phone number of work accident lawyer in saudi arabia.
In the event of a work-related accident or injury that leaves you feeling aggrieved, it is crucial to promptly seek the help of a professional work accident lawyer. Therefore, it is imperative to consider searching for the best work injury lawyer. Delaying this action would not be in the best interest of either the employee or the employer.
As finding number of a skilled work accident lawyer can be challenging, we will assist you in identifying the most suitable law firm in Saudi Arabia. Therefore, when searching for the best lawyer for accidents in Saudi Arabia, make sure to contact Al-Dossary Law Firm.
They have the best team of lawyers who are both competent and trustworthy, and can be relied upon. They will help you recover your rights with the utmost professionalism, and in compliance with all applicable legal regulations in Saudi Arabia.
All you have to do is just to call the law firm of Mohammed Aboud Al-Dossary boasts a team of the best lawyers in Saudi Arabia, who can be contacted at 00966545040509.
This experienced work accident lawyer will make sure to obtain all your rights and compensations with legal guidance on your rights and entitlements under Saudi Arabian law, for any injuries sustained during the accident.
The following video illustrates how the labor courts works:
in the end of our article,
work accident lawyer and Best work injury lawyers KSA 2023.
Consulting a work accident lawyer is crucial for protecting your legal rights if you have suffered a work-related injury in Saudi Arabia. With their extensive knowledge of Saudi Arabian law and experience, a work accident lawyer can provide you with the necessary guidance and support to help you obtain the compensation and benefits you are entitled to. Don’t delay in taking action and seeking the assistance of a competent work accident lawyer, and call us now.